cholesterol

• Submitted: Tue, August 05, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 05, 2008

• Reported By:los angeles California
SOCAL DBA PUBLICATIONS SERVICES
1142 S. DIAMOND BAR BLVD DIAMOND BAR, California U.S.A.

SOCAL DBA PUBLICATIONS SERVICES FICTITIOUS BUSINESS NAME RENEWAL CENTER DIAMOND BAR California

I was sent a DBA renewal form in early 2008 from this company. I sent my $100.00 for their services. Now many months later I got a notice of expiration from the county clerks office. They have not received my renewal form of fees.

The personal check I sent was deposited into an account at a Union Bank in Fullerton, California. The phone number for SOCAL DBA PUB Services is not valid and I am currently checking in person on the address. The bank cannot give me any information as to the owner or phone number.

I am going to file a complaint with the Consumer Affairs for Los Angeles County. In the meantime I need to file and pay the fees again, this time directly with the county.

I have found other fraudulent reports for this very same company! Help us shut them down.

Deb
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2008 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOCAL-DBA-PUBLICATIONS-SERVICES/DIAMOND-BAR-California/SOCAL-DBA-PUBLICATIONS-SERVICES-FICTITIOUS-BUSINESS-NAME-RENEWAL-CENTER-DIAMOND-BAR-Califo-359423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOCAL DBA PUBLICATIONS SERVICES