• Submitted: Wed, September 09, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 09, 2009

• Reported By: Eb — Nogales Arizona USA
PO Box 17768 Baltimore, Maryland, Maryland United States of America

SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION Social Security Administration and the OIG ,Inspector General, is using fraudelent data to find disability claims Baltimore, Maryland, Maryland

Like 311,000 Americans each of the last 15 years I have been made to endure absolute poverty while enduring the "stonewalling" of the Social Security Adm in finding a claim decision when I made application for disability benefits.  Benefits I paid for.  Insurance benefits.  As a skilled advocate for those indigent and disabled it hurts no more or no less that I now share the pain and suffering of so many.  It matters greatly that I have always stood as a disabled, handicapped, worker, for our rights.  Unlike President Obama I do not find the ADA irrelevent, or useless.  I will not go back and must have the respect of the ADA applied again for any using the Social Security Adm.  I demand the Attornies of Ripoffreports.com immediately understand that the Inspector General has ignored all complaints Social Security Adm uses fraudelent data to find claim decisions.  That Social Security Adm fails to obey all that is insurance regualation as done by FTC.   I will not be, nor does any handicapped American worker need to endure this unlawful behavior by Social Security, past Presidents, and now the Obama Administration.  Do not set me to prove I am "disabled' at "Appeal" process instead understand I have always been a disabled American and now at 59 it has become overwhelming.  See me to the law called the ADA, and the Older Americans Act.   Please make the Social Security Adm obey the law, and the Office of US Inspector General enforce the law.  I will not be victem as none of the 311,000 Americans harmed each year have been.  Enough!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2009 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOCIAL-SECURITY-ADMINISTRATION/Baltimore-Maryland-Maryland-21235/SOCIAL-SECURITY-ADMINISTRATION-Social-Security-Administration-and-the-OIG-Inspector-Gene-492353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION