Complaint Review: SOE COMMERCE

• Updated: Thu, September 09, 2010

• Reported By: LAURA — Wanchese North Carolina United States of America
SOE COMMERCE
REDWOOD CITY, California United States of America

SOE COMMERCE I BELIEVE THEY WORK WITH A COMPANY CALLED "FOOPETS" A KIDS ONLINE VIRTUAL PET CENTER. I GET BILLED BY BOTH COMPANIES EACH MONTH. VERY BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT HAS TO DO WITH "RIPPING OFF CHILDREN" THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. I HAD TO EXPLAIN TO MY DAUGHTER (10 YRS OLD) WHY THIS SORT OF THING HAPPENS REDWOOD CITY, California

I am writing to report "FooPets.com" they have a very cute virtual adoption pet site for children, however, when you agree to the $4.99 monthly fee, you are not told of the $14.99 fee from SOE COMMERCE, CA. It happens every month. I wasn't checking my statement monthly. That is my fault, but how dare they think that this is acceptable. I haven't tried to contact SOE COMMERCE because I have read all the reports on this website. I did, however, cancel the to FOOPETS! I explained in detail how I feel and how they upset my daughter and made me the bad guy, having to cancel her website.

I would like to know from anyone else who has come across this same problem and if they can give some advice as to how to get my money returned.

Respectfully,

Disgruntled Mom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2010 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOE-COMMERCE/REDWOOD-CITY-California-/SOE-COMMERCE-I-BELIEVE-THEY-WORK-WITH-A-COMPANY-CALLED-FOOPETS-A-KIDS-ONLINE-VIRTUAL-PET-639089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOE COMMERCE