Complaint Review: SOE online entertainment

• Updated: Fri, April 15, 2011

• Reported By: soeisaripoff!!!! — somewhere Florida United States of America
SOE online entertainment
8928 Terman Court San Diego, California United States of America

SOE online entertainment unauthorized charges to my card!!! San Diego , California

unauthorized charge on my credit card...called SOE about it and they said nothing they can do about it and that someone  must have gotten my card and used it on there...funny when the card was locked away in my car and there is nothing on the free realm website indicating that my child bought anything with my card...it is just showing up on my bank website...will be calling my bank and disputing this...It's a shame these people are ripping people off ,they need to be shut down!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOE-online-entertainment/San-Diego-California-92121/SOE-online-entertainment-unauthorized-charges-to-my-card-San-Diego-California-717903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOE online entertainment