Complaint Review: SOE

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Paws — Kalispell Montana United States of America
SOE

SOE Joe employee number 4177 They attempted to charge my bank card. I spoke to 2 people there they would not give me any information about who or what account attempted to charge my account. They were rude and unhelpful. Internet

This company used my bank card to attempt to charge my account. I spoke to them and they were rude and not helpful at all. My bank stated the reason they did not get away with ripping me off is that they are known to commit fraud. Do not trust them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOE/internet/SOE-Joe-employee-number-4177-They-attempted-to-charge-my-bank-card-I-spoke-to-2-people-th-983835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOE