Complaint Review: SOFTWARE PROS

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: Amstel — orlando Florida
SOFTWARE PROS
, Select State/Province USA

SOFTWARE PROS I DOWN LOADED THE FREE VERSION OF SPYBOT THROUGH SOFTWARE PROS FOR 2.49 AND A FEW DAYS LATER HAD A CHARGE ON MY DEBIT CARD FOR 59.99 . I CALLED THE BANK OF AMERICA AND I WAS PROTECTED. THEY DID A FRAUD INVESTIGATION AND MY MONEY WAS RETURED. ALSO GOT A NEW DEBIT CARD TO KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE. BEWARE FLORIDA

I WENT TO DOWNLOAD SPYBOT THROUGH SOFTWARE PROS. THEY CHARGE 2.49 FOR THE DOWNLOAD OF A FREE VERSION ON SPYBOT. I DIDNT GET THE 2.49 CHARGE ON MY CARD INSTEAD THEY CHARGED ME 59.99. I REPORTED IT MY BANK AND FILED A FRAUD REPORT. I WAS CREDITED FOR THE CHARGE AND MY BANK INFORMED ME TO GET A NEW DEBIT CARD, SO I DID.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOFTWARE-PROS/Select-StateProvince/SOFTWARE-PROS-I-DOWN-LOADED-THE-FREE-VERSION-OF-SPYBOT-THROUGH-SOFTWARE-PROS-FOR-249-AND-1091172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOFTWARE PROS