Complaint Review: SOFTWARE4DOWNLOAD

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2008

• Reported By:Lexington Nebraska
SOFTWARE4DOWNLOAD
ENGLAND? Internet United Kingdom

SOFTWARE4DOWNLOAD They did NOTHING they said they would do, all of their testimonies have got to be fake!! Ripoff INTERNET Internet

*Consumer Comment: Satisfied customer

*UPDATE Employee: Alternative point of view

I was wanting to purchase some update to some programs I had purchased locally. I received a e-mail from software4download and ordered 2 programs. They gave me a pass word but their download center is out of business, so therefore no downloads. I have e-mailed them numerious times and have not heard a single word from them.

One of their rules is "they will not bill your credit card until you download the program". Having said that, I did do some checking after the fact and decided this company was known for ripping people off, so I decided not to download anything, even if I could, and contacted my credit card company. It had not been billed to the card yet, and they will bill it back if it happens. It happened today, I notified the credit card co charge back this disputed amount.

For your own good, don't get involved with this company. Common sense tells you the programs are too cheap, so they can't be ligitimate. I suspect they report little problems and then act like they fix them in the rebuttal. I can't see that happening.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

Jim
Lexington, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2007 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOFTWARE4DOWNLOAD/internet/SOFTWARE4DOWNLOAD-They-did-NOTHING-they-said-they-would-do-all-of-their-testimonies-have-231764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOFTWARE4DOWNLOAD

Satisfied customer

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

I have purchased and used software from this company and have no complaints. The only possible criticism for me is that as they are based in Europe, e-mail responses take about 24 hours. Other than that, no problems and I will use them again.

Alternative point of view

AUTHOR: Soft4download Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

Despite the fact that the order has been placed long time ago, we would like to investigate the issue to avoid such things in future.

Jim, we'd appreciate if you reply and post here your contacts or contact us via e-mail (contact@soft4download.com).

Katrin