sake

• Updated: Thu, May 05, 2011

• Reported By: Kenny — Wilmington California United States of America
SOLD ON SUN
1640 Kiowa Crest, Diamond Bar, California United States of America

SOLD ON SUN Green Solutions FRAUDULANT! NO Emails,No Phone Calls!Works Out Of A GARAGE! Diamond Bar, California

After spending over $1,200 on a Solar System for my RV, I only used the system for ONE WEEK! I contacted Sold On Sun...TBA...Green Solutions they Jay(the owner) requested I return the product and he would replace the order. He also requested that I bring my RV to him for inspection of the installation. I drove 50+miles and about $50+ in gas, so he could inspect the installation. He determined that the installation was correct and he would be sending me a replacement. WHY? not replace the item then... One thing first....Jay gave me another address to bring my RV. The address on the website WAS NOT THE ADDRESS. When I showed up, his place of business WAS A GARAGE! at his residence....So Jay PROMISES me that the replacement will be sent out on Friday and I would receive it on Saturday(same area location).

Well Saturday came....no delivery....Sunday came...no delivery...I sent Jay a email...no response...Monday came...no delivery...I called Sold On Sun TBA Green Solutions and his ONLY EMPLOYEE stated Jay 'just stepped out' and he would return my call....no return phone call...Tuesday came...no phone call, no email, no delivery....Wednesday came...no phone call, no email, no delivery...Thursday came...no phone call, no email, no delivery...it has now been a week and still no replacement. So now I have a Solar System on the roof of my 33 ft. Motorhome that IS USELESS! In the meantime, I have contacted PayPal(what a joke too) and Amazon. Sold On Sun goes by the name of GREEN SOLUTIONS on Amazon. Now I know why...so Sold On Sun and Green Solutions OPERATES OUT OF A GARAGE...either carrys VERY LITTLE PRODUCT..and does DROP SHIPMENTS, because they do not have space to have any inventory! LET THE BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2011 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOLD-ON-SUN/Diamond-Bar-California-91765/SOLD-ON-SUN-Green-Solutions-FRAUDULANT-NO-EmailsNo-Phone-CallsWorks-Out-Of-A-GARAGE-726080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOLD ON SUN