Complaint Review: SOLO COMMUNICATIONS

• Reported By: Eric — Tallahassee Florida United States of America
SOLO COMMUNICATIONS
UNKNOWN TALL, Florida United States of America

SOLO COMMUNICATIONS UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TALL, Florida

I found out through CentryLink that I was being billed 14.95 by a third party biller by the name of Solo Communications for voice mail. I have seen the charge before but I assumed that it was through CentryLink. Long story short I called the number that they provided and was informed by a representitive that I signed up for there services via some website called employ-e.net. (Never heard of it) When I researched it, it was for a job finding service, mind you I have been employed by the same agency for 15 years.  Anyway I have been charged for 13 months.  They have aggreed to credit me for 6 months. I told them that was unacceptable I want all of my money back. Im still waiting for there responce.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2011 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOLO-COMMUNICATIONS/TALL-Florida-/SOLO-COMMUNICATIONS-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-TALL-Florida-772403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOLO COMMUNICATIONS