Handle

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:Jasper Alabama
SOLO Communications
Nationwide U.S.A.

SOLO Communications Charged my AT&T phone service for a service I never ordered or knew anything about Nationwide

SOLO Communcations allowed someone unknown to me to sign up for some kind of enhanced phonemail service. When I called to complain about it they asked me several security type questions but apparently they allowed this person unknown to me to sign up for this service under my phone number without them having to answer any security questions. I have a $13.73 charge on this months bill and they informed me it would also show up on my next months bill but they supposedly issued me a credit which I should see within the next two billing cycles. I guess I will just have to wait and see and I will be watching. I have seen several other complaints on this site and thought I should report it also because they apparently will alow anyone to set up this service and chare it to anyones phone number. I just wonder where were the security questions like I had to answer when I called to complain when this unknown person signed up for this service using my phone number. AT&T or someone needs to put a stop to this fraudulant practice ASAP !!!!

George
Jasper, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOLO-Communications/nationwide/SOLO-Communications-Charged-my-ATT-phone-service-for-a-service-I-never-ordered-or-knew-an-341584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOLO Communications