Complaint Review: SONA MEDSPA

• Reported By: Miriam Kindred — Fort Worth Texas
SONA MEDSPA
1235 Main Street #150 Grapevine, Texas USA

SONA MEDSPA DECEIVED ME Grapevine Texas

I visited Sona MedSpa in February 2012 because of the black spots on my face (Melasma).  They offered me (6) photofacial treatments for $2,100.00 and guarenteed that my skin was not going to be back as my orginal baby skin but that the spots would definitely be completely faded.  They explained the procedure etcc....and I signed a contract with them.  At this point I was desperate because I had tried just about everything & been to determatologists who had prescribed different creams that did not work.  My Credit Card was immediately charged the full amount even before my first treatment.  After the 3rd treatment I saw no improvement and I expressed my dissapointment to them but decided to do a fourth one.  At the fourth treatment I spoke to one of the persons in charge who said I should go to a doctor and that i may need to be taking something else....really??? she offered me and Obagi treatment & one more treatment but would not give me a refund of my money.  In July I wrote the manager a letter and requested a refund but they would not give it to me.  Instead they gave me (2) Pixel treatments which according to them are better and after those the spots never improved and now my skin is even more sensitive and I have more spots than I started off with!!  I am conconvinced that these people don't care about anything but the money!!! I am writing this in the hopes that it might help someone else from being ripped off their hard earned money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SONA-MEDSPA-/Grapevine-Texas-76051/SONA-MEDSPA-DECEIVED-ME-Grapevine-Texas-1062175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SONA MEDSPA