• Report: #319916

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2008

• Reported By:North Highlands California
SONA MedSpa
1860 Howe Ave #230 Sacramento, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 916-9211794
  • Web:
  • Category: Clinics

SONA MedSpa has my money and my service isn't finished! Sacramento California

I paid SONA MedSpa Sacramento in advance for two different laser hair removal services. I was halfway through treatment when their Sacramento office closed. My last treatment was early November 2007. When they booked my next appointment four months out, I thought it was odd but didn't question it - assuming they know their business and it wasn't a big deal. A couple of days before my March appointment, I called to confirm and the number I had called was disconnected. I only received confirmation that the Sacramento location had closed when I called the corporate headquarters in North Carolina and was told by a recorded voice to leave a message containing my name and phone number if I was calling about the SONA Sacramento office. Um hello? What's going on here? Laser hair removal isn't cheap. There has to be some way for those of us left high and dry to recoup the monetary equivalent of the remaining services owed to us.

Michele
North Highlands, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2008 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SONA-MedSpa/Sacramento-California-95625/SONA-MedSpa-has-my-money-and-my-service-isnt-finished-Sacramento-California-319916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SONA MedSpa