Complaint Review: SONO BELLO SCOTTSDALE

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Say No to Sono Bello Scottsddale — PHOENIX Arizona United States of America
SONO BELLO SCOTTSDALE
9377 E BELL ROAD SCOTTSDALE, Arizona United States of America

SONO BELLO SCOTTSDALE SCAM SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: ...also a victim of Sonobello

*General Comment: ...also a victim of Sonobello

Shopped for a lipo suction service locally and found Sono Bello. Made an appointment with person and was measured and pinched. She made an off to remove my fat around the middle for $2995. She wrote on the proposal "lower hips and handles" but assured me it was for all areas that concerned me. Before day before treatment appointment another form with "lower abs" showed up. Again I was told if was for the areas I came in for. Day before surgery had appointment with doctor who ask me which area did I want done? I said all of it. He said I either could have hips or lower abdomin, but not both; unless I paid more money, ($1,250).

I was angry but left without saying much. Overnight I researched to see if this last minute money grab was common with Sono Bello and found evidence of that. I showed up for my surgery and the doctor came in and said my surgery had been canceled because I was not excited about having it done. He did not say my contract or offer was cancelled. They refunded my money, but I had put off work and everything for that week, I had made an emotional decision to have the work done, and it took weeks to stop being angry and feeling like I was conned. I still feel conned. I have not looked into getting it done elsewhere because I am afraid they are all like that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SONO-BELLO-SCOTTSDALE/SCOTTSDALE-Arizona-85260/SONO-BELLO-SCOTTSDALE-SCAM-SCOTTSDALE-Arizona-891586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SONO BELLO SCOTTSDALE

...also a victim of Sonobello

AUTHOR: cherry - (United States of America)

I have been trying to figure out how to add comments to the reports I see about Sonobello.  I also have been trying to get in touch with some of these people complaining about Sonobello..I am also a victim of Sonobello and was just at the clinic to meet with Dana, who was very rude and left me there in the room and left for the day without saying anything.  People with similar complaints about Sonobello, please contact me @ cherryadelacruz@gmail.com

#2 General Comment

...also a victim of Sonobello

AUTHOR: cherry - (United States of America)

I have been trying to get a hold of these people complaining about Sonobello but I do not know how.  I have read majority of the complaints here and I can totally relate.  This is the only way I can try to get in touch with the people who are complaining about Sonobello.  Please email me at cherryadelacruz@gmail.com.  I have really been feeling down about the surgery and also the meeting not too long ago at the doctor's office and meeting with Dana..that was a waste of time.