Complaint Review: SORArchives.com

• Reported By: Josh — Arizona
SORArchives.com
Internet USA

SORArchives.com Using extortion to make a profit Internet

Upon seeing this website featured in the media on their extortion platform I decided to check them out. As a minor (15) I was sentenced to probation and the sex offender registry for a bad decision I made. Years later state laws changed, my entire record was cleared (I can pass any background check) and my name was removed from court records as well as the registry. I found my information on this website, including my picture, name and home address. I chose to use this website's 'FREE Review' that takes '6-8 weeks' (although they get you to pay them $1 to submit). Within 12 hours I received an email saying I didn't qualify for removal and my only option was to pay $400 to have it removed and if I didn't they would continue to advertise me as a sex offender (mind you even though my record is completely clean). They are the defination of an extortion website and hide behind private domain registration, and do not have any phone numbers or real business information available.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SORArchivescom/internet/SORArchivescom-Using-extortion-to-make-a-profit-Internet-1056038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SORArchives.com