Complaint Review: SOUTHWEST AIRLINES

SOUTHWEST AIRLINES
Internet USA

SOUTHWEST AIRLINES TOOK MY MONEY INTERNET

*Consumer Comment: FYI

I purchased 2 tickets from the airline earlier today. I checked my bank account later that day and noticed that the charges were duplicated by airline. I called the airline back that evening and spoke with customer service and they agreed to the computer error of duplicate charges. They advised me that I would be refunded in 7-10 business days or possibly longer. She stated there was nothing they could do and no-one else I could speak with. I informed her that the airline basically borrowed my duplicate charge interest free for the 1-2 weeks as mentioned. I also asked how they would like someone taking their hard earned money from them and just saying you should receive it back in that time frame. Nothing more they said could be done except for I'm sorry.  It's terrible that such a large corporate company takes advantage of us everyday hardworking peoples. They can take our money immediately but can't refund immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOUTHWEST-AIRLINES/internet/SOUTHWEST-AIRLINES-TOOK-MY-MONEY-INTERNET-1131363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOUTHWEST AIRLINES

FYI

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Customer service is just that - service.  They have no control over A/R or A/P - that is sent to the corporate office and yes it takes time to process these requests.  I do not work for Southwest but I know how refunds are processed.  It has to go the Corporate Office to be processed!  It was a mistake and if your work then you know that mistakes happen! Be grateful you are even getting your money back!