Complaint Review: SOUTHWEST VAN LINES< NATIONWIDE RELOCATION SERVICES

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2007

• Reported By:Sun City California
SOUTHWEST VAN LINES< NATIONWIDE RELOCATION SERVICES
6245 Powerline Road, Suite 202 Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

SOUTHWEST VAN LINES< NATIONWIDE RELOCATION SERVICES SCAM,IDIOTS, THEY WON'T GIVE ME MY STUFF Fort Lauderdale Florida

I went online to move from Covington,La to Sun City,Ca and I found Nationwide Relocation Services which looked like a good company and had a good standing with the BBB so I went with it, They answered my calls and all wuestions at first but once they got my 900.00 deposit it was hard to get them on the phone! They quoted my stuff by weight which was 3500 lbs and the total price was 2300.00 which left a balance of 1400.00

I didnt even brink my couch ,love seat,chair & ottman, and Kitchen table and chairs... I did not bring that stuff which weighed 1000 lbs so I should of never got a higher balance , which I did now that Southwest Van Lines picked up my stuff they are telling me my balance is now 3200.00 not 1400.00 like nationwide said...

I still have not received my stuff which was supposed to be here by Aug 27th , the driver keeps ,making excuses saying he has other jobs and has 21 days to make delivery... They now keep telling me everyday OH it will be tomorrow.... I have been hearing that for over a week now...

I have called today and now the phones are dis-connected... Where is my stuff?? I have no Idea...I keep calling nationwide and They now won't take my calls , I finally got in touch with them and they keep telling me dont worry it will be there...I have contacted the BBB about this and filed claims... I dont even care anymore that its more money I just want my stuff ! My whole life is in that truck.....

Nationwide also says that everything I have read on he internet is all lies ...hahahah I was like OK so hundreds of people are lying?? I told them about theese scam stories I have been reading and they said that its just other moving companies trying to advertise!
hahahaha

DO NOT USE NATIONWIDE RELOCATION SERVICES, MOVINGCOST.COM Or SOUTHWEST VAN LINES (ELI COHEN)

I dont know what else to say but they have scamed me and ripped me off boig time, I suggest do it yourself!

Staci
Sun City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOUTHWEST-VAN-LINES-NATIONWIDE-RELOCATION-SERVICES/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/SOUTHWEST-VAN-LINES-NATIONWIDE-RELOCATION-SERVICES-SCAMIDIOTS-THEY-WONT-GIVE-ME-MY-STU-272242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOUTHWEST VAN LINES< NATIONWIDE RELOCATION SERVICES