Complaint Review: SOX Signing Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, June 30, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2007

• Reported By:Auburn Washington
SOX Signing Solutions
11 Mareblu, Suite 100, Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-744-6481x15
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

SOX Signing Solutions March & April are past due. Have tried contacting a/c payable without success. Ripoff Aliso Viejo California

*Author of original report: SOX Signing Solutions

I have yet to be paid one dime by SOX. I have done everything they requested, fax back of docs, calling tracking number,billing at first of month. When I didn't receive payment, I started calling the accounts payable department. The person conveniently was never at her desk. They would have her call me back, a call which I never received.

I tried e-mailing Miss Dobbs, Vice President of Operations and she e-mailed me back and said she would send it down to accounts payable and that was the last I heard.

When they call for me to do a signing, I tell them I can't do any more until I get paid. They say they will look into it and never hear from anyone or receive a check.

Every month I send them another copy of the billing and still nothing. My next step is turn it over for collection. This company is so demanding on their requirements for no compensation.

Beverly
Auburn, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2007 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOX-Signing-Solutions/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/SOX-Signing-Solutions-March-April-are-past-due-Have-tried-contacting-ac-payable-withou-257964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOX Signing Solutions

SOX Signing Solutions

AUTHOR: Beverly - (U.S.A.)

I have been trying to collect for loan signings and not having any success. Today I called FIC a collection agency and they wouldn't even accept it, as they already had over 80 claims against SOX. How can these people get away with this and stay in business?