Complaint Review: SP Tours Sao Paulo City Tour Agency

• Submitted: Sun, January 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: brztourist — Sao Paulo United States of America
SP Tours Sao Paulo City Tour Agency

SP Tours Sao Paulo City Tour Agency DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. On the day our beach tour it was raining heavily (floods). The guide didn't confirm and demanded US $150 when I cancelled (no cancellation policy is posted). I cancelled all Internet

SP Tours City Tours Sao Tours is an unprofessional and shady operation.  Simply put:  A beach tour was booked.  On the day of the tour its was pouring rain (floods etc).  The guide came did not call to confirm and showed up at my hotel at  noon (the scheduled time).  We didn't want to go to the beach in the rain, and the guide Fabino immediately demanded $180US (which I paid). Thereafter, I cancelled other scheduled tours (via email) and went with another tour company.  The next day, Fabino appeared in the lobby of my 5star hotel.  When I told him I was not going to work with him, he started using profanities and made a huge scene in the hotel lobby. I don't recommend using this company for your tours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SP-Tours-Sao-Paulo-City-Tour-Agency/internet/SP-Tours-Sao-Paulo-City-Tour-Agency-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-On-the-day-our-beach-tour-i-1004352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SP Tours Sao Paulo City Tour Agency