Complaint Review: SPARK CHESS

• Submitted: Wed, March 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: BLASTED BY SPARKCHESS UNFAIRNESS — New York United States of America
SPARK CHESS

SPARK CHESS SPARK CHESS IS HORRIBLE AN UNFAIR Internet

Below are communications I have sent to Spark Chess.  They refuse to respond and to fix problems with their product which cost money

I have never seen such an unfair system.  A dude with 3000 or more points resigns to me and I get 45 points.  You are horrible.  Why do you not fix your point and scoring systems. You explained to me one time that players get ten percent of a persons total score when they lose and that a players gets five percent of
the total when some one resigns.  the 45points I received in this game is not even close to 5 percent of his total points.

Now I know why there are ripoff reports about Spark Chess
_____________________________________________________________________
Next Day

Wow, your scoring and point granting is a joke.  I just had a guy resign that had over a thousand more points than I did.  I got 35 (THIRTY FIVE) Points.    You are just too weird.  WHY DO YOU NOT FIX THIS?

Yes the Ripoff Reports are Right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPARK-CHESS/internet/SPARK-CHESS-SPARK-CHESS-IS-HORRIBLE-AN-UNFAIR-Internet-1028123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPARK CHESS