Complaint Review: SPARKENERGY

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: yazminz — Illinois
SPARKENERGY
HOUSTON TEXAS Chicago, Houston, Illinois USA

SPARKENERGY scammers, unusual sale tactics, liars, jerks, offensive Chicago, Houston Illinois

It makes me upset that I am not the only one that fell for these guys.

I had 2 sales reps from SparkEnergy come to my door and asked me for my electricity bill because they wanted to make sure that ComEd was giving me discounts.

I went to get my bill and he said that they were not, explained to me that ComEd needed me to pick a supplier and that with Spark Energy I would save money. and that at the end of the year its was tax refundable. b.s ..Long story short I fell for it. What really made me upset was that at the end of our conversation he said,"here is my number call me for anything. Anything" and raised his eyebrow. It was disgusting.

As I did my search online the next day I realized what I had gotten myself into. I was going to end up paying hundreds of dollars more a month! and they only way to get out of it was to pay a $100 cancellation fee. So I called and emailed SparkEnergy and turns out I had a 3 day recession period to cancel without any fees and charges. HAHA Thank God!!!

I am sure that this was meant for me to learn my lesson is signing up for b.s. I hope they never show up by my house again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPARKENERGY/Chicago-Houston-Illinois/SPARKENERGY-scammers-unusual-sale-tactics-liars-jerks-offensive-Chicago-Houston-Illi-1065505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPARKENERGY