Complaint Review: SPARKLETTS WATER

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: sandy — Kingman Arizona USA
SPARKLETTS WATER
6750 DISCOVERY BLVD MABLETON, Georgia United States of America

SPARKLETTS WATER SIERRA SPRINGS BAIT & SWITCH, DECEPTIVE BILLING, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT COMP YOU ARE DELING WITH MABLETON, Georgia

When I first called to have bottle water delivered I was dealing with Sierra Springs the agreement was for 10 bottles every month and was for month to month with no contracts and if I did not need 10 bottles then I would tell the driver know the amount that I needed at the time. This worked well for the first 2 months. One day I get a notice that Sierra Springs was now Sparkletts Water, a couple of red flags went up but I decided not to make a big deal out of it. During one of the deliveries now Sparkletts trucks are delivering the water I toled the driver that I only needed 2 bottles this time and he did leave two.
When the next bill came they charged me for five, I immediately called their customer service to dispute the charges, but apparently now whether I take one or five I will be getting billed for 5 bottles I immediately closed the account and terminated the delivery. [continued below]....

..... Months have gone by and despite a written letter sent to Now DH water they keep sending me a bill.
Don't fall for their misleading tactics, these people keep changing the name of their Company, a basic bait and switch' Don't do business with this company there are nothing but scum"And I will never pay for 5 bottles of water when I got just two.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPARKLETTS-WATER/MABLETON-Georgia-30126/SPARKLETTS-WATER-SIERRA-SPRINGS-BAIT-SWITCH-DECEPTIVE-BILLING-YOU-NEVER-KNOW-WHAT-COM-866683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPARKLETTS WATER