Complaint Review: SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORP.- SMC

• Submitted: Tue, June 16, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 16, 2009

• Reported By:tocoma Washington
SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORP.- SMC
996 Flower Glen Streed Simi Valley, Tennessee U.S.A.

SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORP.SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORP. - SMC This Company took 1,500 from me and only gave me false promises of a web site that only works sometime. Simi Valley California

First of all SMC is one of the worst Internet ripoffs I have ever dealt with, they are very unprofessional and have no intention in you making a dime. this experience has cost me a lot of money and has been a nightmare. nothing they have given me on my site works only for a little while or a few days. I cant make any money with this junk I was swindled out of 1,500 in hopes to make some money for myself and wanting to work at home and take care of my mother. having little money to start with and searching the Internet I thought SMC after all Ive seen the advertisement on TV. after joining the program and weeks of trying to get set up with thing I was promised. SMC has put me out with all Internet programs and their legitimacy, I' ve tried less advertised programs that has been better than SMC which I was able to get my money back on when I felt the program wasn't right for me. but not SMC they have given me a broken down webstore with overpriced products and no money back guarantee. this is a local matter which should be reported to the State or internal affairs these people are robbing consumer and surely this is not what America should be about. please help us fight this ripoff company help us close this company down or make them live up to their name and most of all their marketing team who don't give a dam about what they tell use to get our hard earn money , their only concern is about the next sale the company gets or should I say the next fool they can swindled out of some money. well my name is Janet and I have money invested in the worst company on the Internet and without other peoples help in reporting this cock of mess other Innocent person will lose to .

Betty
tocoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2009 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPECIALTY-MERCHANDISE-CORP-SMC/Simi-Valley-Tennessee-93065/SPECIALTY-MERCHANDISE-CORPSPECIALTY-MERCHANDISE-CORP-SMC-This-Company-took-1500-from-462184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORP.- SMC