Complaint Review: SPEEDBOINK

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Anthony — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
SPEEDBOINK

SPEEDBOINK Fradulant, Internet

I've joined 4 internet dateing sites and found out there not what they say they are. 4 of the sites I contacted and said I wasn't happy with, recredited my credit card which was great but not Speed boink. They said I used their services and talked to women who I eventually found out were probably guys. At first it seemed on the up and up but, then, when I tried to set up a date with the so called local women, they quit sending messages.

Speedboint refused to recredit card back. Said in the fine print,don't guarantee any one will go out with you. I contacted Att Gen. Speedboink send them my information on me and Att Gen said nothing can be done because I used speedboinks services. What a bunch of bull, the bill was $89.95. Its makes me mad just to think how many guys and women are being taken by this huge scam! Sure wish something can be done about this! These people are very slick at what they do

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPEEDBOINK/internet/SPEEDBOINK-Fradulant-Internet-1008614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPEEDBOINK