crossed

• Reported By: Lcrystal — Clifford Michigan United States of America
SPEEDMAXPC
46 Hughes Blvd. Hampden, Maine United States of America

SPEEDMAXPC Quoted One Price, Charged me $20.00 More Hampden, Maine

I purchased a Product from Speedmaxpc. The Advertised Price was $29.94.  It had a Coupon for $20.00 and said the Price would be $9.94, and the Price would be automatically adjusted. I put my CC Info in and a Screen came up and said my Card would show a Charge for $39.94. It had a Number and said to call it to Activate my Software. I called the number and a Male voice came on and asked if he could help me. I told him what had happened and he was telling me something, but I could not understand him. I asked to speak to someone else I heard some music and then another Male voice came on that sounded exactly like the same person. I told him what I wanted. He told me to Call the same number as the first one had done. I called that number and got Recordings that said to press button 3 for Billing. That Line had a Recording that told me that no one was available to speak to me and the mailbox was full and couldn't receive anymore messages. I called the first number back again and got the same runaround. He said he checked the Billing Line and it was open and I needed to call it again. I did and got the same Recordings. I did that a total of 4 times and got no where. I asked him if he is running a Scam on me and he said, No, No, No.    I hung up and called my Bank and it had already been Charged $39.94. I ased them to stop that Charge. She told me that I will have to sign a Form to get my Money back. She also Cancelled my Card so they can't Charge anything else on it.

The Phone Number I have for Speedmaxpc are Tech. (855) 838-9716.  Billing, (800) 596-7408.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPEEDMAXPC/Hampden-Maine-04444/SPEEDMAXPC-Quoted-One-Price-Charged-me-2000-More-Hampden-Maine-798765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPEEDMAXPC