Complaint Review: SPIEGLE & UTRERA, P.A

SPIEGLE & UTRERA, P.A
TAMPA, Florida United States of America

SPIEGLE & UTRERA, P.A HOLE IN THE WALL LAW GROUP! TAMPA, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Different experience for me

I initially used these guys just to set up my LLC,i should of knew something was shady,when i went in and it was a tiny little office which looked ran down,and the lady receptionist seemed to be hidden behind a bullet proof glass window, anyways after i paid for my LLC,  then i got flooded with mail to join their general counsel club.once i joined,it was about that time of year and they included it in their membership,

so i turned in my minute's form and cut them a check for my annual uniform business reports to be file along with a separate check for their general counsel club.both checks have been cashed and now i've been informed by the BBB 8 months later that my LLC has been expired.to renew my annual uniform business report,it only cost 143.75 which is what i sent.now since my LLC is expired cause they never filed it,

it will cost me well over 500.00 to reinstate and be up and protected again.i've tried to call them everyday for two weeks to resolve this and get transferred over to a answering machine,which i leave a message,but still not a single person has returned my call.now keep in mind, that part of joining this counsel club, is being able to actually speak to a lawyer.all the checks i sent were addressed to their miami location, i tried reaching them,but could never reach anyone their either, do they even exist i wonder?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPIEGLE-UTRERA-PA/TAMPA-Florida-33611/SPIEGLE-UTRERA-PA-HOLE-IN-THE-WALL-LAW-GROUP-TAMPA-Florida-831282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPIEGLE & UTRERA, P.A

Different experience for me

AUTHOR: John23 - (United States of America)

"these guys" have been providing our business with support for many years now.

Every year we receive our worksheet to complete the notice and minutes for our annual meeting of shareholders. Of course this is separate from your state's annual report and that's probably where the confusion arose.

Looks like there's something 'shady' about your post. What's the name of your business?