stick

• Updated: Fri, May 21, 2010

• Reported By: Lindy — Punta Gorda Florida United States of America
SPIRIT AIRLINES
30588 Automation Dr. Clinton Township, Michigan United States of America

SPIRIT AIRLINES Refused to transfer the $9 Fare Club Membership to my son, in which it was intended. Clinton Township, Michigan

On May 21, 2010, I purchased a $9 Fare Club package for my son.  After entering the information, including my credit card information, the $9 Fare Club package was put into my name, not my sons.

After serveral calls, and 3 trys to email the company, I spoke with a CSS named Andy.  Andy refused to help me stating it was policy that the member of the $9 Fare Club had to use their own credit card.  I stated my son did not have a credit card, and I used my card.  After accepting the fact my son could not have the membership, I wanted a refund.

At that point, Andy informed me the membership was non-refundable.  I explained that Spirit Airlines would be losing customers for the price of the membership, and again, Andy refused to refund my money.

It is no wonder our country is in the toilet and turning to other countries for thier business.  Doing business with a US company will only get you screwed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2010 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPIRIT-AIRLINES/Clinton-Township-Michigan-40835/SPIRIT-AIRLINES-Refused-to-transfer-the-9-Fare-Club-Membership-to-my-son-in-which-it-wa-605897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPIRIT AIRLINES