pause

• Submitted: Sun, September 09, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 09, 2007

• Reported By:boca raton Florida
SPIRIT AIRLINES
SPIRITAIR.COM Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

SPIRIT AIRLINES Credit Card lies and RUDE employees Fort Lauderdale Florida

I also had a problem with the credit card thing. I applied to get the $40 savings. The card wouldn't process on a Sunday! There was no mention of that. I had to purchase the ticket anyway. A few weeks later, I got the card but it was too late to apply towards purchase. I called reservations and they said there is nothing they could do. I explained that now I had an inquiry into my credit for nothing. I also mentioned that the ticket price now dropped in half! They would not refund my money to allow me to repurchase at a cheaper price.

Then as I was leaving Fort Lauderdale to Atlantic City on August 23 very early in the morning I had another bad experience! As I approached the gate to board, the agent said to me "now let's see if we can get this right this time." He then announced to all the customers via the P.A. system to tear off the receipt part of the boarding pass in a degrading manner. He held mine up to show them! I was so embarrassed! What a rude jerk.

Overit
boca raton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2007 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPIRIT-AIRLINES/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida/SPIRIT-AIRLINES-Credit-Card-lies-and-RUDE-employees-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-273475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPIRIT AIRLINES