Complaint Review: SPIRIT AIRLINES

• Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: NEVER, NEVER, NEVER AGAIN FLY SPIRI — HOUSTON
SPIRIT AIRLINES
Ft. Larderdale, Florida United States of America

SPIRIT AIRLINES Be for you book a flight with Spirit Airlines read this Ft. Larderdale, Florida

I will never fly the Spirit is a lying airlines..the rip me off big time!!

I have never heard of this Airlines before but I needed a last mintue flight so I go on line to book my flight at Spirit.com to book my flight when I was done I was ready to print my booading pass..(not so fast) I was directed to another page to find out that I had to buy a seat!!! buy a seat??? I just purchase a seat now I have to buy a seat on the plane? and the price range for $10 and up.  I was so mad...but I had no choice I purchase seats on my departure and return flights...so now I am ready to print my boarding pass...(not so fast) I was directed to another page and this time I find out that there are no free bags folks!!!...that I had to purchase space for my bag on the plane and the price was $70 round trip for my bags...no free bags on this plane..omg and if you wait until yu go to the airport $100 for each bag..I was so done with the airlines...so Vegas here I come..get on the plane just to find out you can't even get a cup of water for free!!! no water?? no coke no nothing?? so now I had to buy something to drink I had a coke and and a small bag of chips for $4...and the seat waas so close t gether that the person behind me had there foot in your back the entire flight. No leg room when I say no leg room...I mean no leg room.

This was the worse exp...I have every had..when it was all said and done the flight was 20% more cost than the avg..airlines..stay away from this airlines folks....don't do it...and the customer service sucks.

Lesson learned form me...a very expensive lesson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPIRIT-AIRLINES/Ft-Larderdale-Florida-/SPIRIT-AIRLINES-Be-for-you-book-a-flight-with-Spirit-Airlines-read-this-Ft-Larderdale-F-1043174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPIRIT AIRLINES