Complaint Review: SPIRIT INCENTIVES

• Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: Marta — Annapolis Maryland United States of America
SPIRIT INCENTIVES
PO BOX 24527 FT LAUDERDALE, Florida United States of America

SPIRIT INCENTIVES OFFERED UP TO 7 DAYS HOLIDAY W/ OVER $200 IN "GIFTS". FIVE TIMES I TRIED TO BOOK VACATIONS AND NOT ONE HAD "AVAILABILITY" FT LAUDERDALE, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Spirit Incentives Rep

I  went to a talk at Wyndham Resorts to hear a talk and then as a "gift" was given by "Spirit Incentive" a certificate for travel. One week..... Stupidly I sent in what they claimed was TAX for the week . I tried 5 times to get a reservation and each time they had "no openings at those locations" at the times I requested.

When I called they said " those dates have already been filled". WHAT????  I am so ANGRY at the convoluted way I had to attempt to get a "REWARD" I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! I have been closed out of their system. Can you help me???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPIRIT-INCENTIVES/FT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-33307/SPIRIT-INCENTIVES-OFFERED-UP-TO-7-DAYS-HOLIDAY-W-OVER-200-IN-GIFTS-FIVE-TIMES-I-TRIE-882419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPIRIT INCENTIVES

Spirit Incentives Rep

AUTHOR: Spirit Incentives Representative - (United States of America)

Spirit Incentives is sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction. It is Spirit Incentives goal to satisfy customers and to meet and exceed our obligations.

We fulfill travel for all our customers that follow the Terms of Participation outlined on the back of the certificate. Customers who have followed the Terms of Participation are not denied travel. Please make sure you have reviewed the terms and conditions provided on your offer. Spirit Incentives informs all of our customers prior to registration of their offer that we will make every effort to accommodate travel requests but reserves the right to offer alternative travel dates, accommodations and/or destinations where necessary. If you would like to review your file with us, please send us your contact information to onlinerep@spirit-incentives.com and we will have a customer service agent contact you.