Complaint Review: SPORTSHOPSDIRECT B.V. SASSENHEIM NL

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: Diva — Denver Colorado
SPORTSHOPSDIRECT B.V. SASSENHEIM NL
Warmonderweg 5, 2171 AH Sassenheim, Netherlands Sassenheim, Other Netherlands

SPORTSHOPSDIRECT B.V. SASSENHEIM NL Took $215 from my account without authorization Sassenheim Other

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mistaken Company

My credit card information was stolen and someone made several international purchase, I did my own investigation and tracked it back to this company.  I made several calls and the contact info they have is a fax machine so you cant even speak to anyone. I wanted to let them know that the items purchased were done with a stolen credit card number and well I somehow believe they know that.

I did not use a credit card for this transaction someone else did!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPORTSHOPSDIRECT-BV-SASSENHEIM-NL/Sassenheim-Other/SPORTSHOPSDIRECT-BV-SASSENHEIM-NL-Took-215-from-my-account-without-authorization-Sasse-1070356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPORTSHOPSDIRECT B.V. SASSENHEIM NL

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mistaken Company

AUTHOR: TJ Phelps - ()

I own SportShopDirect.com and I think the complaint was against "sportshopsdirect.com"  (the "s" after shop).  I decided to chime in because we have had problems with our customer service number where people just get the fax as reported in the incident so just want to make sure you get pointed in the right direction.  I checked our orders and I couldn't find anything with that dollar amount at that timeframe that has any suspicious activity to it.  If you can please confirm this is NOT SportShopDirect.com that would be very appreciated.  Thanks and best of luck.