Complaint Review: SPOTMAU

• Submitted: Sun, March 31, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 31, 2013

• Reported By: BILL — San Marcos California
SPOTMAU

SPOTMAU Spotmau PowerSuite 2012 Golden Edition Spotmau PowerSuite 2012 Golden Edition KILLED !! MY PC SPFTWARE Internet

WARNING !!  Spotmau PowerSuite 2012 Golden Edition ,,  will KILL your Windows 7 Pro , System  and then your will need to  RE-INSTALL  Windows 7 Pro as a NEW Install  !!

Later  I  saw this  FAKE !!  USA  address ;

Spotmau Corporation
10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 2837
Houston, TX 77043
USA

I tried to find a Phone number for this address BUT !!  then I found out it was FAKE !!

I have sent several  Emails to ,,   Spotmau Mailer <mailer@service.spotmau.com>   and I could NEVER  get a Phone number for the company in USA  BUT  I did get this phone number in GERMANY ,,
+86 755 86117717 (ext. 6902) (Mon-Fri, 9am to 6pm GMT+8)

All I got was  " We are SORRY ! but we could not produce the same problems you are having "

They  NEVER !!  offered to use any software like Logmeon  or Teamviewer  or any type of Software to let them log in to my PC  and FIX all the Problems that their software did to my PC !!

I  have seen several  Posts here on Ripoffreports  that are saying exactly what has happened to my NEW PC .

I  really  HATE  Companies that CHEAT  people like myself and I wish a Lawyer would SUE them for MILLIONS  even if I never got a Penny  just to put this company  OUT OF BUSINESS !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPOTMAU/internet/SPOTMAU-Spotmau-PowerSuite-2012-Golden-Edition-Spotmau-PowerSuite-2012-Golden-Edition-KIL-1039416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPOTMAU