Complaint Review: SPRINGLEAF FINANCIAL SERVICES

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: IPostHonesty — Florida United States of America
SPRINGLEAF FINANCIAL SERVICES
1271 Semoran Blvd Ste 155 Orlando, Florida United States of America

SPRINGLEAF FINANCIAL SERVICES SPRINGLEAF rip off do not run your credit with them Orlando, Florida

I received a solicitation letter from Springleaf Financial Services saying that I was "PRE-QUALIFIED FOR A LOAN UP TO $7,500. Your cash is waiting. Be sure to mention your personal Pre-Qualification Number listed above".

The ONLY reason I applied for a loan with this company was because of this statement claiming that I was ALREADY PRE-QUALIFIED. I have just purchased a home with a mortgage about  9 months ago so I figured it was accurate because my credit has been improving with my mortgage payments.

So I complete the loan application, and they then contact me and tell me IM COMPLETELY DENIED. The  reason im upset is because  im trying to RAISE my credit score and of course its good NOT TO HAVE USELESS INQUIRYS on your credit report.

This company WILL LIE TO YOU AND TELL YOU THAT YOUR PRE-QUALIFIED JUST TO GET YOU TO FILL OUT A LOAN APPLICATION NO MATTER WHAT YOUR CREDIT SCORE IS. They DO NOT care about putting inquiries on your credit report.

I ADVISE EVERYONE TO AVOID THIS COMPANY IF YOU EVER GET A SOLICITATION FROM THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPRINGLEAF-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/Orlando-Florida-/SPRINGLEAF-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-SPRINGLEAF-rip-off-do-not-run-your-credit-with-them-Orlando-947626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPRINGLEAF FINANCIAL SERVICES