Complaint Review: SPRINT - NEXTEL COMPANY

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2007

• Reported By:tacoma Washington
SPRINT - NEXTEL COMPANY
Sprint.com Internet U.S.A.

SPRINT - NEXTEL COMPANY SECOND LINE, BILLS BEEN MORE THEN $400, THEY HANG UP, WAITED 45 MINUTES TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT ripoff Internet

*UPDATE Employee: As an employee, I'd like to assist if I can. Which is why I visit sites like this. It's a little hard to read the rough stuff but, I read for that rea

*Consumer Comment: ME TOO

I've had nothing but problems with sprint since I added my second line. I've been given the run around, hung up on and actually threatend that they were going to "kick" me off from sprint cause I called too much!

I have been charged for internet usage when I pay $15.00 a month. I've actually caught them in lies then all of a sudden I'm not connected with them anymore.

I've been on the phone with 3-4 different customer service reps who can't speak any english only to be transferred to another non-english speaking CSR then I get hung up on cause I can't understand them!

I wait on the phone due to the "high volume of calls" for longer then a hour, (hmm.. I wonder why the call volume is so high?) then I get hung up again! I listened to a CSR for 45 minutes while she was "helping me" only for her to ask me what I was calling about after 45 minutes of talking to her!

I feel that I have wasted more time on the phone with them trying to understand what is going on with my bill. I feel violated and upset cause there isn't any specific person to take care of this matter.

Is there anyone to help me?

Shoni1211
tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2007 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPRINT-NEXTEL-COMPANY/internet/SPRINT-NEXTEL-COMPANY-SECOND-LINE-BILLS-BEEN-MORE-THEN-400-THEY-HANG-UP-WAITED-45-MI-266153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPRINT - NEXTEL COMPANY

Shoni...
First: I do not speak on behalf of Sprint nor am I a spokesperson for the company.
Now...I know that you have had some really long hold times. The company is going through a large restructuring and the call control has definitley been impacted. I can tell you that Sprint is seriously focusing on the customer's experience. One thing that I can advise you to do is take a look at your last maybe 3-4 bills. (you can do this at sprint.com if you dont havethe actual bills, they are archived there.)

You can see on your bill at what points you had the vision packg and when you didn't. Make sure that you really did have the pakg. Also make sure that it is not downloaded apps (games, music, ringrs, etc)that you're being charged for as they have their own seperate charges.

Also check text msgs, if you are rcvng text msgs from numbers that are too short to be phone numbers then you are probably being charged for premium content. That means that you are rcvng msgs from a 3rd party site (not sprint). They have somehow gotten your cell # from a download and you are now subscribed to their servc and you wouldn't even know.

Understand that I am not saying that you are being charged for any of these reasons, but offering things that you can check to maybe avoid having to call in and hold so long for someone to tell you.

AUTHOR: Peach2310 - (U.S.A.)

I have had similar problems, sprint is ridiculus, I actually just got finished writing a complaint to the BBB, I have tried too many times to contact and deal with the company. I regret ever using sprint and I never will again! Good luck to you!