Complaint Review: SPRINT PCS

• Reported By:Houston TX
SPRINT PCS
Houston Nationwide U.S.A.

SPRINT DOWN-NO RELIEF FOR CUSTOMERS

I live in Houston, and I have not had Sprint PCS service for my two mobile phones from 6/8 to 6/12. Called Sprint this morning and was told that they were beginning work on the problem TODAY-6/12. They could not determine when service would resume.

I asked for credit for the 5 days that I have not had service for the two mobile phones. Their reply was that they could not offer any credit for 5 days of no service, but that they would give 10 complimentary minutes for the disruption in service.

Considering that my monthly bill with Sprint is $150, this 10 minutes of complimentary service amounts to $1 of the total
$30-$40 of the service I pay each month. And, I have no timetable when service might be restored, so this $30-$40 could easily be a larger amount.

Sprint will charge me for at least $40 of service I will not receive. To compensate, their offer is approximately $1 of credit or 10 minutes. What a ripoff...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPRINT-PCS/nationwide/SPRINT-DOWN-NO-RELIEF-FOR-CUSTOMERS-5402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPRINT PCS