Complaint Review: SPRINT

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: diddy — Greenville Ohio
SPRINT
60PO BOX 4191 Carol Stream IL 60197-4191 Carol STREAM, Illinois United States of America

SPRINT Bait and switch tactics and internet rip-off Carol STREAM, Illinois

I purchased a wifi Hub in June. Everything was fine. I had slow internet service, because I was on the edge of two cell towers. With no cable options, and the phone company only offering dialup services, I had my choice of satellite, dialup or SPRINT.  I'd tried dialup. So it was time to make a change.

In August apparently the honey moon was over. Apparently I got a letter telling me SPRINT was changing services, that I never read, because my bill was paid on line.  I was locked into a 2 year contract.

In September I started getting overage charges from a company that I had been lead to believe  offered (As stated:)
Telecommunication

Truly Unlimited data, text and calling to any mobile. No throttling, no
metering, no overages. All while on the Sprint network. ... so why was
my sprint bill $409.88 last month in overage fees?

Here is the bill, which is not competitive with internet services.

3G Connection Card  $59.99 -
Government Fees & Taxes
$0.13
Total Due by April 29
$409.88

OBVIOUSLY SPRINT does NOT want to do internet. Watch for bait and switch tactics. Read every bill that comes to your house very closely even if your bill is paid in full on line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPRINT/Carol-STREAM-Illinois-60197/SPRINT-Bait-and-switch-tactics-and-internet-rip-off-Carol-STREAM-Illinois-1042843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPRINT