Complaint Review: SPRINT

• Updated: Fri, September 16, 2011

• Reported By: Southern Chemical and Equipment LLC — Sarasota Florida USA
SPRINT
London, Kentucky United States of America

SPRINT Sprint Wireless Liars, rude, dishonest, unfair billing practices, failure to resolve issues, take it or leave it attitudes London, Kentucky

After battling with Sprint for the better part of the last 18 months over degradation of service issues and the inability to make or return calls, I decided to switch to Verizon last April, even though it is more expensive.

A couple of weeks ago, I call Sprint "Customer Service" to cancel both of my numbers with them and have to get transferred three times to get that done. Or so I thought! They cancelled the wireless aircard no problem, then the guy offered me a "special", "new plan" for $29.99 unlimited. So, after being worn down for well over an hour, I agreed. I was expecting to get the standard "change of plan" confirmation that I have always gotten after making any change as I have been a Sprint customer about 6 years this time.

To my amazement, I get a "Past Due" notice and none of the previous changes were made!

Now I have a double bill, past due.

1 day into the new billing cycle, they now want to charge me for the full month as they do not pro-rate cancellations. So, they want the full monthly amount for 1 day??

After being tossed around for nearly 2 hours between "managers", one gives me an "adjustment" of $22.78, and then the next gives me another $25.00. Big deal, so still not satisfied, I get tranferred yet again, and this pinhead takes away the previous $25.00 credit given! So, I flip out, tell him off with some choice words and hang up on him. He calls me back, I tell him.

I will call back and follow through with this, and get into court if needed, just over the principle, not really the money.

The bottom line here is that big business like Sprint has lost all accountability to it's customers and even to the law. They feel that the internal policies and procedures they have in place trump the various state laws on the books.

More customers need to take these jerks to court and get some legal precedent set.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2011 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPRINT/London-Kentucky-40742/SPRINT-Sprint-Wireless-Liars-rude-dishonest-unfair-billing-practices-failure-to-resolv-777611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPRINT