Complaint Review: SPRINT

• Updated: Tue, September 18, 2012

• Reported By: Raphael — hollywood California United States of America
SPRINT
hollywood, California United States of America

SPRINT No coverage for paid Insurance - forcing me to change provider hollywood, California

I just got off the phone with Christie B. 757-223-3627 the representative that contacts you when you write a complaint to Dan@Sprint.com - Although she is trying to hold on to her professional cool, she did twisted my story into a mesh of lies. My phone was stolen out of my car and after I found myself in the Sprint store without help and fair assistance I strongly felt it was safe to leave Sprint and join another service provider. Sprint did not disconnect nor track my phone and failed to assist even so I paid for insurance... She did call back and back-tracked some "offers" trying to verify my personal data again... These people are creepy. It is disconcerting how they professionally manipulate a simple truth into a complex denial of basic services... All I needed was my phone back, my personal data restored and human compassion during an unpleassant incident. Instead I am ingulfed in a conondrum of SPRINT methods and appologethic employees...  I do not agree to pay severance fees for being forced into joining another provider. There are surcharges AFTER I terminated my contract with SPRINT and they are still adding to it... Very odd business behavior!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPRINT/hollywood-California-90046/SPRINT-No-coverage-for-paid-Insurance-forcing-me-to-change-provider-hollywood-Californ-942995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPRINT