Complaint Review: SPRINT

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: PISSEDATSPRINT — OLYMPIA Washington
SPRINT
Nationwide USA

SPRINT BAIT AND SWITCH, CUSTOMER SERVICE PROMISING EVERYTHING DELIVERING NOTHING Nationwide

*Author of original report: pissedatsprint

*Consumer Comment: What??

trying to save my family some money we switched to sprint's framily plan. ended up costing me more so i called just to ask about switching back to my old plan. 20 minutes on hold later the guy from sprint customer service just says done! ok i also needed to setup a payment arangement. no problem this day,$4000 in 3 months. includes early termination because i am so done with sprint.

call today to arrange paying early term. fees and remaining balance and was told i have 14 days. no arrangements are accepted. if i keep a line on i can have up to 45 days. only way to make arrangement is through collection agency. really sprint now my credit suffers because you guys baited and switched me. that is the lowest thing ever. i guess that'll teach me to try and save money to provide for my family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPRINT/nationwide/SPRINT-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-PROMISING-EVERYTHING-DELIVERING-NOTHING-Nationwi-1168222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPRINT

pissedatsprint

AUTHOR: PISSEDATSPRINT - ()

well bait and switch comes in with framily plan. was told when signing up for it my bill would $160 a month for 4 lines. bill was actually $300 +. then when they switched me back to my everything shared plan they charged and extra month without my consent. they did not hold a gun to my head but that would indicate i still had a choice. i asked a question and my bill just skyrocketed.

how did it get to $4000 so quick? that occured with paying for additional months of service, being billed for extra data when the plan i was switched to had unlimited data, and then early termination fees.

What??

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

How does one rack up a $4000 bill in three months?? I have two lines with Sprint and my bill is never over 120.00 a month.  So where is the bait and switch??

Here is the definition of bait and switch - A sales tactic in which a bargain-priced item is used to attract customers who are then encouraged to purchase a more expensive similar item

SO did they hold a gun to your head to buy a more expensive item?