Complaint Review: SPRINT/NEXTEL

• Updated: Fri, July 13, 2007

• Reported By:Lakewood Washington
SPRINT/NEXTEL
WWW.SPRINTPCS.COM Internet U.S.A.

SPRINT/NEXTEL VERY RUDE DISRESPECTFUL SERVICE AND VERY ABUSIVE TOO CUSTOMERS RIPOFF LAKEWOOD Washington Internet

I have tried several times too correct a few issues with SPRINT/NEXTEL They put a 911 block on my cell phone and I filed a grievance with the FCC it took Sprint 2.5 weeks too fix it and was very rude and snotty about the whole issue. They also mislead people into getting new phones or services and lie about the rebates and reward debit visa card your suppose too get .They said if I took a second line of saervice I would recieve $50.00 reward debit visa card then after I took my second line of service they said I waited to long so I lost out. I did as I was instructed with the time frame and they say not there prooblem/

Chris
Lakewood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2007 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPRINTNEXTEL/internet/SPRINTNEXTEL-VERY-RUDE-DISRESPECTFUL-SERVICE-AND-VERY-ABUSIVE-TOO-CUSTOMERS-RIPOFF-LAKEWO-260711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPRINT/NEXTEL