Vienna

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 19, 2004

• Reported By:FRANKLIN SQUARE New York
SPRINTPCS.COM
PO BOX 219554 KANSAS CITY, Missouri U.S.A.

SPRINTPCS.COM ripoff deceptive company KANSAS CITY Missouri

*Consumer Suggestion: They really could care less if you like them our not

I am complaining about sprint pcs.com for their deceptive tactics since i had their service.Last July the year 2002 i purchased a cell phone with sprint service,I was told that a year later i would not be bound to that contract and that i could disconnect without paying a fee. this july 2003 i inquired about the expiration of my current contract, i asked a customer represenative if she could confirm if my contract was in fact expired she replied no it is not because i changed my rate plan and renewed a new contract because of that.I asked this individual for her name she said she could only give me her first name. i was very upset because I do not recall to consenting to a renewal of contract i most certantly did not sign any legal document stating that this is sprintpcs policy regarding change of rate plan. I believe sprint as a company in general are definately folling their customers and using deceptive tactics to decieve people out of their hard earned money.and the sad part of it all is that
their service is extremely poor. I hope I could recieve a responce from someone who could help me

Raphael
FRANKLIN SQUARE, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2003 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPRINTPCSCOM/KANSAS-CITY-Missouri-64121/SPRINTPCSCOM-ripoff-deceptive-company-KANSAS-CITY-Missouri-64911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPRINTPCS.COM

#1 Consumer Suggestion

They really could care less if you like them our not

AUTHOR: Jay - (U.S.A.)

SprintPCS has been ripping cuonsumers off for some time now. They really could care less if you like them our not, or if you would use their servoce in the future. However, what they don't like is when you the consumer files a complaint with the FCC online. This has been very sucessful for me in the pass in resolving billing issues and trouble with your service. Their license is at stake with that complaint.

Good Luck! And pass the word