Complaint Review: SPS Select Portfolio Servicing

• Submitted: Wed, April 25, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 25, 2007

• Reported By:Bellingham Massachusetts
SPS Select Portfolio Servicing
P.O. Box 65250 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

SPS Select Portfolio Servicing Claim Ripoff not to receive payments but evidence shows otherwise Salt Lake City Utah

I had purchased my home in Feb. 2005 with New Century Bank, the account was suddenly sold to Select Portfolio Loan Sharking Servicing (SPS), About a year into the mortgage, I developed Chronic Asthma and fel behind on the payments, I then entered into a forbarance plan which was suddenly changer to a 1 year plan., the payments went up about $600 dollars.

Suddenly, I find a bill claiming that I owe them $17,000 dollars, I have spoken to a few representatives and each gives me the run around and refuse to explain the charges in detail, however, they claim that I haven't payed October, November, December, January, March and April.

I received certified copies of Bank of America which clearly shows that SPS received funds from my bank account for October, November, December, January and the payment I sent for February was refused by SPS and returned.

I spoke to another representative and again, the big run around, claiming that interest and insurance was the reason for $17,000 debt.

I then agreed to enter into another forberance plan, with me sending $4,000. dollars in certified funds and then I was requested to fax a copy of the bank statement, paystub, letter from parents who now live with me and are assisting with mortgage, they claim never to receive paperwork and denied the forbearance plan, I then mailed a letter to SPS and No response, all I get is the calls for Debt Collection and Foreclosure.

Santos
Bellingham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2007 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPS-Select-Portfolio-Servicing/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84165-0250/SPS-Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Claim-Ripoff-not-to-receive-payments-but-evidence-shows-oth-245673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPS Select Portfolio Servicing