- Report: #401268
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: SPS
SPS3815 S. West Temple Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.
SPS - Select Portfolio Servicing - Fairbanks Capital Skeptical about Short Payoff Offer to send payment by Western Union Salt Lake City Utah
*Consumer Comment: You're right to be concerned
*Consumer Comment: Select portfolio
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Short payoff amount and wording is not in the agreement, only in the letter which references the agreement as Attachment 1 at the bottom of the letter.
2. By phone, they said she did not need a different agreement, just sign the one she has and send in with the certified check, or
3. Fax in the agreement and send the payment by western union.
I have many concerns, but I am especially curious
4. if anyone has sent payments by western union and had problems?
5. Has anyone had problems when they sent documents by means of a "signature required" method and had problems?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2008 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPS/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/SPS-Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Fairbanks-Capital-Skeptical-about-Short-Payoff-Offer-401268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.