Complaint Review: SPokeo

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: dixondixon — Vallejo California United States of America
SPokeo

SPokeo people finders or similar to tha/support@spokeozendesk.com people search Internet

Amy D. (((REDACTED))),  I was look to find my kids father so I try their people search,they said they had 20 pieces of info on peter joseph hayes,So if i payed the fees of 27.00 that they would release this 20 infos to me ,However after i payed the fees they say they have no info on peter joseph hayes,I email several times saying i wannt my money back,this started sept.20th ,every few days they email ask me to accept ,I say i will then they do nothing till i get another emair asking me to accept.I beleave they have gotten money out of me by lieing and im tired ogf threi games.I just want my money .Dispute ID-31629961

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 02:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPokeo/internet/SPokeo-people-finders-or-similar-to-thasupportspokeozendeskcom-people-search-Internet-960792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPokeo