Complaint Review: SR AND ASSOCIATES

• Submitted: Wed, September 29, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 29, 2004

• Reported By:MESA Arizona
SR AND ASSOCIATES
318 INDIAN TRACE #634 WESTON, Florida U.S.A.

SR AND ASSOCIATES ripoff WESTON Florida

I subscribed to SR and Assoc. work from home program, in order to make some extra money. I paid in to their scam and i havent recieve a dime from them.
I put in alot of money for this home business and I want my money back plus shipping and handling as well as the postage used to send out the rip off letters.
The total amout I put out for this scam was $670.00 and that money could of went to helping me keep my home up. My husband has abandoned my son and myself and I was a stay home mom for the past few years, I thought a stay home job would help with being able to be home with my son at this awful time of our lives, but I never thought I would fall for a scam.
People like this should be stoppes.

Tracy
MESA, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2004 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-AND-ASSOCIATES/WESTON-Florida-33326/SR-AND-ASSOCIATES-ripoff-WESTON-Florida-110762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR AND ASSOCIATES