• Report: #111999

Complaint Review: SR & ASSOCIATES

• Submitted: Thu, October 07, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 07, 2004

• Reported By:Woodhaven Michigan
318 Indian Trace #634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

SR & ASSOCIATES INC BEWARE NEVER send money first to a company offering to pay you to WORK AT HOME!! Weston Florida

I received an offer from SR & ASSOCIATES promising me 1000.00 a week to work from home, if I agreed to mail a payment of 70.00 FIRST to receive my enrollment package. I hope this company gets stopped in their tracks very soon. I found this website by accident trying to search for the solicitors website, of which I was unsucessful. I knew not to send money to any company who refused to put a number where they can be reach, and I was alarmed to see they had no internet website.

For a company as big as they claimed to be, they should have had a website to give more information about their company. I just want people to know not to fall for any get rich schemes, as always, IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE- IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!

Woodhaven, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2004 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-ASSOCIATES/Weston-Florida-33326-2996/SR-ASSOCIATES-INC-BEWARE-NEVER-send-money-first-to-a-company-offering-to-pay-you-to-WORK-111999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR & ASSOCIATES