Complaint Review: SR & ASSOCIATES

• Submitted: Sat, October 16, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 16, 2004

• Reported By:Sun City Arizona
SR & ASSOCIATES
318 Indian Trace #634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

SR & ASSOCIATES ripoff Beware Senior Citizens We must be a new target Weston Florida

I am an elderly single lady existing mostly on social security. I received a letter from this company telling me that I could make $1000's working from home as a credit card processor. Thank God I took the time & effort to check them out on the internet. I would have lost a great deal of my livelihood to this outfit.

I believe that they must be now targeting seniors who can ill afford to lose their small income.

Marjorie
Sun City, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2004 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-ASSOCIATES/Weston-Florida-33326-2996/SR-ASSOCIATES-ripoff-Beware-Senior-Citizens-We-must-be-a-new-target-Weston-Florida-113246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR & ASSOCIATES