Complaint Review: SR & ASSOCIATES

• Submitted: Sat, May 15, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, May 15, 2004

• Reported By:conway South Carolina
SR & ASSOCIATES
318 Indian Trace #632 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

SR & ASSOCIATES Aka SUN RAY TRADING ripoff, fraud Weston Florida

I thought this was to good to be true... and it was. I had sent this company payment in March. Well when I got their package some envelopes were missing, so I tried to mail them, because they didn't have an email address or phone number. That to me should have been a warning sign, but I didn't think anything of it.

I just wish I had know about this type of fraud long ago. All together, I'm out $65, but just warning others makes me feel like I'm repaid.

Rosalyn
conway, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2004 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-ASSOCIATES/Weston-Florida-33326/SR-ASSOCIATES-Aka-SUN-RAY-TRADING-ripoff-fraud-Weston-Florida-91594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR & ASSOCIATES