Complaint Review: SR ASSOCIATES

• Submitted: Thu, August 19, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 19, 2004

• Reported By:Litchfield Minnesota
SR ASSOCIATES
318 Indian Trace #634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

SR ASSOCIATES UNAUTHORIZED withdrawel from my checking account-TWICE Weston Florida

I responded to a mail from home program and authorized a $ 65.00 payment from our checking account. I received the package and mailed the envelopes - then discovered that I would have to pay for the next pack of envelopes in order to continue. I chose to quit.

At the end of July, I discovered two unauthorized withdrawels in the amount of $ 65.00 each with no indication of who did it other than the name SR Associates. Since it had been a couple of months since I contacted them - I'd forgotten the name and had no idea who was doing this. I found the Rip-Off Report when I searched the web for SR Associates to try to find out who they were.

Mail Order stood out in BIG LETTERS and I knew then what had happened. I intend to notify the Attorney General of the state of Florida, the BBB and whoever else I can think of.

Shirley
Litchfield, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2004 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-ASSOCIATES/Weston-Florida-33326/SR-ASSOCIATES-UNAUTHORIZED-withdrawel-from-my-checking-account-TWICE-Weston-Florida-104403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR ASSOCIATES