Complaint Review: SR And ASSOCIATES INC

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 16, 2004

• Reported By:SASSER Georgia
SR And ASSOCIATES INC
318 INDIAN TRACE #634 WESTON, Florida U.S.A.

SR And ASSOCIATES INC ripoff dishonest scam WESTON Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: I know how you feel!

SR and ASSOCIATES claim to pay you $10.00 per envelope mailed for them. This a scam. They will ask for your investment of as little as $55.00 up to $150.00 plus shipping and handling. IN return you receive the circulars they expect you to sign, fold, envelope and mail (again at your expense) in return you were to expect to be paid $10.00 for each envelope you mailed for them.
My husband and I have lost to them:$65.00 (1st week)
$20.35 (postage)
$65.00 (2nd week)
$20.35 (postage)
total: $170.70
We probably would have lost more had it not been for this web-site providing us with the information (we found accidently) about scams and ripoffs!
Thank goodness for the people who take the time to show they care and identify the "frauds"

James
sasser, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-And-ASSOCIATES-INC/WESTON-Florida-33326/SR-And-ASSOCIATES-INC-ripoff-dishonest-scam-WESTON-Florida-1033345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR And ASSOCIATES INC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I know how you feel!

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

I am a single mom that can't work due to medical reasons. I thought this might be a good way to add a little to the small amount of money that I do receive every month. Instead, I lost a total of $235.70. I was dumb enough to send them a 3rd check. I just didn't mail out the information they sent me, so I guess I saved on postage. I have filed a mail fraud report as well as a report with the BBB. I don't know if any of it will work, but at least I can say that I tried!