Complaint Review: SR And Associates, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, August 25, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 25, 2004

• Reported By:Lake Forest California
SR And Associates, Inc.
318 Indian Trace #634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

SR And Associates, Inc. SR and Associates: False Company False Money and Promises ripoff work at home scam! Weston Florida

I'm justing writing to let everyone out their that comes across this company to not fall for their scam!!!! I came across their add in a weekly mailer to stuff envelopes, and my neivete took over for the 4-digit weekly income. Well, I ended up recieving the products after over a month. They said you could mail as many as you wanted. I mailed 200 letters out of 300 and have yet to recieve the money for it.

All in all, I spent $160+ about $100 for mailing only 200 letters!!! And whats worse is that their letter said that they would provide pre-stamped envelopes - which is what the xtra $100 was used towards. All I want is my money back and to warn others of the negative impact of this "company". I am getting to thev point that I want to take it to court, because of my time and money invested. Someone please help me get my money back!!!!

Celisse
Lake Forest, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2004 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-And-Associates-Inc/Weston-Florida-33326/SR-And-Associates-Inc-SR-and-Associates-False-Company-False-Money-and-Promises-ripoff-w-105434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR And Associates, Inc.